Friday, January 8, 2010

Boy, Oh Boy! Hottie of the Week- Drake






I think Drake is cute... *Ducks* I mean for a rapper... I know everyone has mixed reviews on him as a 'heartthrob' but I think he's absolutely delish...  He has a quality, an air about himself. Plus he seems clever and well-spoken.He has a smooth, deep speaking voice; He always sounds like he just woke up... That's sexy, in a way... *Giggles*  I like that he's not the typical high yella hottie. You don't see him all over the place half-naked with big ass gaudy chains and grody, obnoxious tattoos or saggin his pants. He looks... Respectable. Like he had a mother. Meh... I'm not really the bad boy type. He's more my speed. Plus he has dimples AND Daddy can hang a suit.... I'm sold. Check out his interview with eighty81.... 6:40-6:50 makes my heart melt... ;o)




No comments:

Post a Comment