Monday, January 11, 2010

Style Maven - Kerin Rose

" An accessory is merely a piece of iconography, descriptive of the personality and mindset of the wearer"- The Devil Wears Prada


I am absolutely in love with the accessory designer Kerin Rose. Though I can't possibly afford anything she makes I love her vision as well as her personal style. I am a big fan of someone who takes risks and makes 'middle finger' statements all while retaining their feminity. She has influenced and worked with Rihanna, Katy Perry and other fab dames.... But the thing that gets me about her is how she's not one of those people so busy making sure that other people look fab that she ends up lookin' a mess.... The girlfriend pulls it off everyday. I follow her on Twitter and in addition to being a style maven, and businesswoman she has a stellar sense of humor.  Check out her website, a-morir.com

1 comment:

  1. IM REL GET MY
    my MIXTAPE GET THAT

    http://www.datpiff.com/KASH_REL_SIGGY_DIGGY_T-_GHOST_KASH_YOUNG_ROB.m141440.html

    ReplyDelete