Friday, January 8, 2010

Boy, Oh Boy! Hottie of the Week- J.Cole

So I'm starting to think I might have a thing for rappers... It makes sense to me, I mean seeing as how I'm infinitely fascinated with words and the human voice. ( I'm a former speech and debate nerd)


This week's hottie is J.Cole, a forefront leader in the new school of hip-hop. I see him, Drake and The Pride of Kansas (XV) running the game in a few years. I love how the students of  Mi Hovito are rising to the top of the heap now and makin' Yoda proud. I think the one thing I like the most about him (besides his talent and well-spoken/OG demeanor) is that he looks so dangum tall. As a short girl I like a tall man.... He looks and carries himself like a basketball player. I mean just look at those long ass legs.....His feet would totally stick out the bottom of my bed.... Ugh!...  Maybe it's because he's from North Carolina? Anyway, I digress, He killed on his feature on Blueprint 3. Check him out rockin' with Hov below...

XV (who produces as well) also hooked & cooked up a remix to his smash 'Lights Please'. Eat it up, Mavenettes....

No comments:

Post a Comment