Friday, January 8, 2010

Boy, Oh Boy! This Week- Hot Guys in Glasses



I will not lie. I am a nerd. A big fuckin' one. Though
I'm a dork to the tenth power the Gemini in me always manages to pull it off as sophisticated and coquettish. Still I love a smart man; and I love him even better in a smart pair of eyewear. There is something about that visual that makes me think very naughty thoughts I will keep firmly to myself. I realize that glasses are the intellectual equivalent of sticking a sock in your pants but hey, it's my fetish!.
It's seems though that the 'geek chic' that was pioneered by the original band geeks and science dorks and comic book freaks has caught on with the 'cool kids' and now all the 'pretty boys' are walkin' around lookin' like my Urkel/Clark Kent fantasy... No objection here. These are my favorite corrective lens wearin' cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment