Friday, January 8, 2010

Style Maven- Kim Kardashian

  When I want to do a slightly hyper-sexed make-up look or find a way sensationalize my outfit I like to take points from Kim Kardashian.


She always looks like what I envision Marylin Monroe or Bridget Bardot's granddaughter would be like. She always looks like she just had sex or at a moments notice she's down for it. Nobody besides maybe Beyonce during the Dangerously in Love days can "dangle" better. Kimmy is a true sensualist and she is literally built for it. Watching her sling 'n' slay has made me step up my curvy game. I no longer waste an opportunity to show a sliver of cleavage (With me a little goes a loooooong way..... Trust) or wear my hair like a bombshell babe - Big, Wild, Curly and Sexy. I no longer hide my thighs in suit pants, I leave em' lovin' me in a pencil skirt. Mavenettes take note, this is how you dangle- properly. Check her out.











No comments:

Post a Comment