Friday, January 8, 2010

Hey, Kids! It's Follow Friday! Local Music Edition - Stikfiga


So my bestie Brittney Spearman (yes that's her real name and yes I love to tell people that.... And?) is the one who turned me on to Stik Figa. I got the chance to meet him and buy one of his CDs for her (She was too shy to speak) at an amazing show he did with CesCru one night. He reps Topeka, Kansas to the fullest and has an undeniable flow.You can follow him here on Twitter @stikfigamayne and also download his sooooo decent mixtape; the second of a series Still Ain't Easy Bein' Skinny

Below is one of my favorite cuts by him. "Body Language". I think the combination of him and DWill (@DwillBeats ) is stellar. This joint is groovy and I love the Teddy sample. Rappers take note & peep game- This is how you write something slick and sexy without coming off like an asshole.... Niiiiiiccce...

No comments:

Post a Comment